Mountain town living,
10 miles from Boulder
- 2,140 sq ft., 3 bath, 4 bed, plus office.
- Radiant floor heating
- On south-facing side of Jamestown. Enjoy the warmth of the winter sun.
- Quiet and secluded, yet right in town, on 0.32 acre lot with Roosevelt Nat'l Forest as backyard.
- Town water from James Creek. Xcel electricity. Propane.
- Outside of flood plain.
- Amazing BVSD two-room schoolhouse (grades k-5) in town. For middle and high, BVSD buses transport our Jamestown kids to Centennial Middle and Boulder High School.
- Originally built in 1989, with upgrades in 2003 (added master bath & outside shed) and 2006 (added office).
- Five new windows, to take in the gorgeous views.
- New septic system in 2008-09.
- New roof in 2009.
- Solar thermal added in 2010.
- New boiler in 2016.
- House well-maintained (with records). Garden/yard beautifully natural.
Come to us now, pre-listing, and save tens of thousands on brokerage commissions.
Pre-listing price: $560,000
Before a formal listing, we want to first offer the home for sale through our neighborhood contacts, at the discounted price of $560k. Please send Kevin an email at 63HighSt@gmail.com if you might be interested and you'd like to learn more.
Please note that the house will become available to its new owners in June, so we can structure the purchase to close at that time.
Driving Directions: If heading from Boulder, take Lefthand Canyon Dr. to James Canyon Dr. into Jamestown. As you enter town, the JVFD building is on your right. There's a steep-ish dirt driveway, also on the right, immediately past the fire station. Our house is right up the dirt driveway -- the first (and only) house you'll see as you head up.
If heading from Bar K, head past the Post Office and the Merc, and turn left onto the dirt driveway, right before you get to the fire station.